Domain tools:Domain SearchAI SearchDomain TransfersAdvanced SearchBulk SearchIDN SearchSuggestion ToolDomain Appraisal
Find Your Domain
Manage Your Portfolio
Simply search for your desired domain in the domain name search bar on this page and hit the search button. If the domain is available in your desired domain extension, click the "Add" button, which will place the domain in your cart. When you're ready to buy, hover over the shopping cart icon on the top-right of the website and click "View Cart". On your cart page, you will quickly be able to proceed through the checkout process. Once complete, the domain name will be registered under your Dynadot account.
While this typically indicates that the domain already has been registered, there are a few options available:
1. Use our Whois lookup to see who the domain belongs to and potentially reach out to the domain owner through the provided contact information. Note: domain privacy is commonplace on many domains, so there is a high likelihood that you won't be able to retrieve the owner's contact information.
2. Visit the website. Some domains are not used for websites, and may even have a 'For-sale' landing page setup so you can easily contact the owner to discuss potential acquisition.
3. Get the same domain name with an alternative top-level domain (TLD). There are plenty of TLD options available that may suit your website needs.
4. Get creative. If your ideal domain name is available in your desired TLD, add some creativity to your brand or business name. Our domain name suggestions tool will assist with helping you come up with more ideas.
For more detailed information along with more extensive options, read our article on unavailable domain names.
Yes, this can be customized from your account management page. Follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Dynadot account.
2. Click on "My Domains" on the left sidebar, then select "Domain Defaults".
3. Select the "Search TLD Settings" option on this new page.
4. From here, you can adjust which TLDs appear in your search results.
There are multiple options available to help you register domains in bulk:
1. Visit our Bulk Domain Search page that allows for multiple entries in the search box.
2. Use the Dynadot API to conduct larger searches through API calls. The API does require some technical knowledge to utilize but it allows for more advanced options when searching for and registering domains.
3. Our Insta-Reg tool will allow you to register domains quickly in bulk. By using your account balance, you can enter your desired domain names into this tool and instantly register the domains that are available.
Visit our TLD sales pages for a full list of all the domain extensions that are on sale.
When you register a domain with Dynadot, we make sure you have the essentials at no extra cost. These include: